Sydney Fiber The father of cancer chemotherapy, Sydney Fiber was born on September 30, 1903, a pediatrician and American medical researcher. He is famous for being a pioneer in using chemotherapy to treat leukemia, a type of blood cancer. Fiber has used folic acid antagonists, paving the way for developing many other chemotherapy methods against malignant tumors. He also features special campaigns and donations for cancer research, helping to change public awareness about this disease.
From Zhongnan Shan's latest voice: In December, the new crown virus will have a wave of infection peaks to talk about traditional Chinese medicine prevention and virus wars
The virus war can be divided into short -term, medium -term war, and long -term war according to the length of the cycle. It has been last for three years to fight against the new crown epidemic. Now there are another large -scale viral cold in local areas. It can be seen that the battle of resistance has become a long -lasting battle.
A French writer has a famous saying: "Temples give us hope, and sleep to compensate for all the troubles in life." However, the fact is that the easier something brings benefits to life, the fewer people are willing to do it, so there are still many people who do not value their sleep. I have seen articles like this: Harvard campus at midnight, the library brightly lit, many students immersed in knowledge, as if they have an endless source of energy, and can study without rest, similar content is welcomed by many people, and they believe that successful people must endure hardships that others cannot bear.
This week I would like to share with you a content called "The Gut: Our Second Brain", through a very useful book, with the translation "Gut: The Inside Story of Our Body's Most Underrated Organ" by Giulia Ender. She used a humorous language to convey scientific knowledge and care for the gut health, which is usually difficult to understand, making it extremely easy to read and interesting. As soon as it was published, this book broke the record for the sales of health science books in Germany, with 36 other countries buying the copyright, and becoming a bestseller globally.
Special thing your body can do that you may not know, pay attention to see if you have this small hole on your tongue. It's called a lingual frenulum and only 1 percent of people have it. Don't be too happy too soon, because this hole is easy to damage, be very careful. Among the remaining 99 percent of people, they can't lick their tongue like that. Don't tell me you're trying, focus.